WILLIAMSVILLE, NY DIVORCE MEDIATION ATTORNEY
Divorce can be emotionally and financially stressful. Sorting through different issues that can bring back tension and frustration makes the process even more challenging. While the traditional method of filing for divorce involves hiring multiple professionals and possible court appearances, divorce mediation is often a more effective solution. Divorce mediation attorneys specialize in bringing civil resolution through cooperation and communication.
What Does Divorce Mediation Consist Of?
During this approach, a third-party mediator will assist with both parties to communicate through each topic needing resolution. Mediators maintain a sense of order so that communication is not emotionally charged and out of control. Additionally, at Matrimonial Mediation Services, you will be helped by a mediation attorney, who has additional legal credentials that mediators do not have. Through mediation both you and your partner will be equally represented.
Benefits of Choosing Mediation:
- Confidentiality: Court proceedings are public affairs, while mediation is a private process
- Control: In court hearings, some decisions are in the hands of the judge, while mediation is out of the court’s jurisdiction.
- Minimal Conflict: The divorce mediator provides information and makes suggestions to help resolve differences, helping to keep conflict at a minimum.
- Significant Savings: Mediation costs a fraction of a litigated divorce.
- Resolution: Mediation supports cooperation instead of competition, creating divorce plans that both parties find agreeable.
Speak With Our Mediator
Served by Nadia N. Shahram, Matrimonial Mediation Services has successfully helped resolve divorces across Williamsville. Nadia carries professionalism, sensitivity, and understanding to these challenging proceedings, with an emphasis on healing your relationship and finding solutions. If you would like to pursue divorce mediation, please contact us to speak with Nadia today!