Divorce Mediation, HOW DOES IT WORK?
Dissolving your marriage through attorneys and the very public judicial system is not only time consuming, emotionally draining and extremely expensive, it leaves the ultimate decisions about the terms and conditions of your divorce in the hands of a Judge, not you.
Divorce Mediation is about leaving full control of the outcome where it belongs - with you and your partner. Nadia Shahram, a highly specialized mediation attorney will help you and your spouse identify, negotiate and collaborate on an agreement acceptable to both of you; thoughtfully and collaboratively customized to best meet the short and long-term needs of the whole family.
What Are The Benefits?
Mediated divorces are typically completed in much less time at a cost up to 75% less the cost than traditional litigated divorces
- Divorce Coaching
- Divorce Financial Consulting
- Property Settlement and Separation Agreements
- Parental Plans
- Pre and Post-nuptual Agreements
- Post-divorce child custody and financial mediation
- Property Deeds, Last Wills and Testaments, Power of Attorney, Healthcare Proxy and Legal Name-change documents.