Orchard Park, NY DIVORCE MEDIATION ATTORNEY
Divorce is undoubtedly an emotionally challenging time. Sorting through different issues that can resurface tension and frustration that make the process even more difficult. Traditionally, filing for divorce involves attorneys and possible court appearances, however, another solution is divorce mediation. Through this process, mediators specialize in bringing civil resolution through cooperation and communication.
What Does Divorce Mediation Consist Of?
During these sessions, a third-party mediator will assist with helping establish communication between both parties. Mediators maintain a sense of order so that topics discussed do not spiral out of control. Additionally, at Matrimonial Mediation Center, you will be helped by a mediation attorney, who has additional legal credentials that mediators do not have. As a result, the details of the divorce can be arranged in a private setting that offers equal representation for both parties involved.
Benefits of Choosing Mediation:
- Confidentiality: Court proceedings are public affairs, while mediation is a private process
- Control: In court hearings, some decisions are in the hands of the judge, while mediation is out of the court’s jurisdiction.
- Minimal Conflict: The divorce mediator provides information and makes suggestions to help resolve differences, helping to keep conflict at a minimum.
- Significant Savings: Mediation costs a fraction of a litigated divorce.
- Resolution: Mediation supports cooperation instead of competition, creating divorce plans that both parties find agreeable.
Having an experienced mediation attorney as a guide brings years of experience that create resourceful solutions for the important issues in your situation. This support can also help you save time and money. In every mediation, we aim to preserve your dignity, with a focus on healing.
Speak With Our Mediator Today!
Served by Attorney Nadia N. Shahram, Matrimonial Mediation has successfully helped resolve divorces across Williamsville. With the support of Nadia’s professionalism, sensitivity, and understanding during these challenging proceedings, you will find beneficial solutions and healing too. If you would like to pursue divorce mediation, please contact us to speak with Nadia today!